Saturday, January 3, 2009

Game Cow Week: Day 6

Today was pretty productive. I focused primarily on polishing things. I added buttons for deploying the different defensive units, and implemented limits for the defensive units and defensive barriers, so that the player only gets a limited number of each. I also fixed some bugs relating to zombie movement, defender firing ranges, and several other areas. I added range indicators, so now the player can get a visual indication of what zombies are in range for each of the defenders. Overall the game all works pretty well.

I’m very satisfied with my results. I wanted to have something that was a working game, and that’s what I’ve got. I plan to do quite a bit more polishing, and add some new features. But I’m very pleased with what I got from my week of work.

2 Comments:

At January 4, 2009 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Shelley K said...

Good job Darius! Congratulations.

 
At January 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM , Blogger cort said...

That is very impressive!! To get a functioning game in a week is a great accomplishment. Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home