Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Keeping up the momentum

I've gone back to work, so I haven't been able to keep working 12 hours a day on the zombie defense game. But I have kept up the momentum. I made a hard and fast rule for myself that I can't let a day pass without doing something on the game. So far this week I've fixed a couple of bugs, and implemented the losing and winning screens. Things are moving along well. I'm planning for a July release, and it looks like things are on track for that.

I feel that if I can make consistent progress then I should have a well polished product ready for market come July. I'll make periodic updates here on the status as interesting things happen.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 9, 2009 at 7:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so neat that you are going to publish your game! How do you do that?

 
At January 13, 2009 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Darius said...

There are a couple of routes you can go to publish a game. I'm probably going to go the self publishing route. So I'll just make a website, send out some press releases, submit a copy of the game to several different websites for their perusal, then wait and pray.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home